Photography is a rewarding hobby that gives back just as much as you put in. It helps us to slow down and appreciate the small details in life, encouraging to explore the outer world and to go where we may have never gone before. But it can be frustrating when you can’t achieve the results you’re after.
Over the years I’ve been fortunate enough to travel and shoot at some of the most beautiful locations around the world. I’ve encountered all sorts of amazing conditions and this experience will be share during my workshops.
From an hour at sunrise or sunset, a half day tour to several locations or even a full day session covering advanced processing techniques, my workshop is totally customized to suit you, in order to achieve the exact results you’re after.
• Introduction to landscape photography & fundamentals
• Understanding exposure triangle to get a desired effect
• Art of seeing – composition and additional interest
• Understanding light, exposure and controlling dynamic range
• Extending dynamic range with multiple exposures
• Long exposure photography
• The importance of shooting RAW
• Editing & post-processing in Photoshop
• Using luminosity mask techniques, tonality and saturation adjustments (global and local),
• How to add creative effects for added drama
If you interested to join this workshop, please leave a reply down below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.